Top companies choose human translation because they want the best quality. When done correctly human translation can be cost-effective, over time, with the right company. Read about why human translation keeps winning time after time, over machine translation.
Click to enlarge.
Language Expertise, Cultural Awareness, and Subject Specialization win every time!
- Being familiar with the nuances of a language, knowing the slang of a particular region of the world, and seamlessly rewriting a document as if it was originally written in the target language are just some of the many benefits of human translation.
- Human Translators will be able to discern what could be culturally confusing or offensive to the audience, and advise you on what terms or phrases to avoid in future documents. Don’t make the mistake of relying solely on machine translation.
- Only human translators with relevant expertise will be able to choose the most appropriate terms for technical documents that require specific terminology. Machine translation cannot compete with an experienced translator.
For more valuable information about translation and how it can help your company follow us on LinkedIn and we will keep you updated on all the latest.
Questions about our blog or our company, send us a message, we want to hear from you.
Visit our website: www.OmniTechTrans.com
To receive a PDF with the checklist. Please fill out the small form below with your name and email address and we’ll send the form to you right away. Thanks!
Omni Tech Translations has a long-standing history of excellence in customer service. We like to provide our clients with the very best quality work and customer care. For more checklists and advice on how to handle your translations, make sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Google+. We’ll keep you updated on all the latest about Omni.
As always Omni is always here to help you if you have any specific questions about a past or future translation project. Send us a message and tell us about your project.
Accuracy and turnaround times are two of the most important items to consider when choosing a translation agency. Also consider choosing a partner who will be able to maintain translation memory to save you time and money, on your future projects. Here are a few more things to keep in mind the next time you have to write a proposal.
Things to Remember:
- Remember, it’s better to send an imperfect proposal on time, rather than a perfect one, two days later.
- Anticipate your client’s needs and read beyond the terms of reference.
- Don’t spend hours worrying about your graphics or color schemes in the proposal itself. Focus on articulating a strong message. Focus on what sets your company apart from others. Make it obvious why your company is clearly the superior choice for the project.
Things that can go wrong with Proposal:
- Your company takes 4 weeks to decide if they want to submit a proposal, giving you only 1 week to write.
- You feel like you don’t know much about writing proposals, and find out that your partners know even less.
- After its written, printed and about to be sent with the courier, you find two pages that have been bound upside down.
- You find out it will take 1 month to get a visa and the kickoff meeting is in 3 weeks.
As a proposal writer, we know you are expected to produce great quality work in a short amount of time. We also know when translation is involved it can feel like time is all of a sudden moving faster. You need a translation company that is going to work with you, draft by draft, with the resources to translate your proposal into any target language. Choose Wisely!
You can also subscribe to learn more about Omni Tech Translations by registering just to the right of this post.
To learn more about our services or to have an Omni representative contact you directly, please fill out the form below.